Already have a Username/Password for Electronic Journal of Boundary Elements?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published nor is it before another journal for consideration; or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor.
- The submission file is in PDF format.
- All URL addresses in the text (e.g., http://www.rutgers.edu/) are activated and ready to click.
- The text meets this journal's formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines found in About the Journal.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Copyright for articles published in this journal is retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. By virtue of their appearance in this open access journal, articles are free to use, with proper attribution, in educational and other non-commercial settings. The author has agreed to the journal's author's agreement.
All articles in this journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Electronic Journal of Boundary Elements by http://ejbe.libraries.rutgers.edu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License